Tuesday 7 June 2011

Going Live

I decided to use ventra to host my website and found the process fairly easy to follow.
My domain name is www.brambledesign.net as I won't be able to register a .com.au until the I have an ABN.
After loading the site I realised there were some problems with compatibility on different browsers and there were a couple of glitches that needed to be addressed
  • Bottom navigation not in alignment (fixed by inserting <br/> underneath features columns on the left hand sie of the page.
  • Floating box changing dimensions across safari and firefox leaving some text hanging out from the bottom- (attempted to fix altering the css to accomodate the text by changing the pixel height of the box)
  • Some links not responding and changing colour when hovered/clicked
Problems...
Overhanging text 

 


Misaligned footer

No comments:

Post a Comment